Binkw32.dll is missing from your computer – how to fix.
Binkw32.dll errors are caused by issues that the particular game you’re trying to install or play is having with the Bink Video codec created by RAD Game Tools, Inc.
Most of the time, the “procedure entry point” errors involving binkw32.dll are due to running “cracked” versions of games. You may see this error when trying to run a game without the original CD or DVD, something commonly done with illegally downloaded games.
Note: Many popular PC games use the Bink Video codec. Your game may use the codec (and thus the binkw32.dll) even if you’ve never installed anything from RAD Game Tools.
There are many different ways that a binkw32.dll error might show up on your computer. Most of the time, the error is telling you that you’re missing the binkw32.dll file.
This tutorial will apply for computers, laptops, desktops,and tablets running the Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 operating systems.Works for all major computer manufactures (Dell, HP, Acer, Asus, Toshiba, Lenovo, Samsung).
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://boomercoalition.org/tong-hop/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Bỏ túi 7 bí kíp cho thuê nhà Huế dành cho người nước ngoài
- Căn hộ New Galaxy – xứng tầm với cư dân ưu tú, thành đạt
- Cách cài đặt FilmImpact Transitions cho Premiere Pro & Final Cut Pro
- Quản Lý Kho Hiệu Quả Bằng Excel – Nhập Xuất Tồn
- Xuất file XML trực tiếp từ Excel để kê khai thuế qua mạng HTKK – Excel VBA