How to Download an Older Version of Mozilla Firefox?
1. Open any Browser on your computer.
2. Type “ftp://ftp.mozilla.org/pub/firefox/releases/” into your browser’s address bar and press “Enter.”
3. Click the version of Firefox you want to download on the Mozilla FTP download page that appears.
4. Click “win32” on the page that appears to select the Windows release of that version.
5. Click “en-US” on the page that appears to select the U.S. English release of that version.
6. Click the installer file with the EXE file extension on the page that appears to Download the installer for that version.
7. This is How You Can Download an Older Version of Mozilla Firefox.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an “as is” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits ( Free Screen Recorder Software):